Monday, October 7, 2013

Greetings from Boise


So I just got in yesterday, and today is the first day in my area. I'm in Meridian Idaho. Our area is supposed to be like 1.5 square miles. So small. But apparently Boise is the smallest mission the church has. My trainers name is Elder McAdoo (not really sure how to spell it). And im also with another new missionary named Elder Mowler. Yesteray we met the mission president and went street contacting in downtown Boise, and last night I stayed with the one Chinese elder the mission has, He was from singapore so i was able to practice chinese.so any way thats about it. I have to get a bick stuff because im using a purple broken down girls bike for now, so i have to buy stuff to fix it. We have an appointement tonight with an investigator as well. All is well here.


zaijian,
elder hall

No comments:

Post a Comment