Monday, October 7, 2013

Sixth Week in MTC!


Good to hear that Arizona was good. I went to the Provo Temple today for the first time! They played the new movie. I thought it was really good, very different though. Also very jealous that you went to Buffalo Wild Wings. Definitely one of my favorite places.

Nothing much new has happened this week. Only two more weeks until we are out of here though (maybe). Haven't heard much about our visas, nobody really knows what will happen with them, this week we recieve our travel plans, so if I'm reassigned I will find out this week. The Provo Temple is really beautiful though, it was nice to take a break and be able to go relax there. This week I hosted new missionaries as well. I hosted two going to Japan, one to Florida, and one straight out of Korea. Also saw Brigham Tenney yesterday, crazy seeing him. Right now were teaching 3 investigators, Chinese is getting better and better, I can give any lesson in Chinese, but my listening isnt to great. We think a general authority is coming to speak to us on tuesday. Its being broadcasted to all MTC's, so if you watch, Ill be in the choir and sometimes you can see me. Should also get my Chinese name tag this week which will be cool. But the MTC is great, definitely ready to go though, if I dont have my visa I may be in here an extra week. We also got to watch the Testaments in Chinese.
 
 Don't really have any specific treats that I want, but boxes are nice. Ive been checking the weather in Sydney (through my missionary portal) and it looks cold. Anyway i hear at Mr Mac they sell sweaters and cardigans for missionaries and stuff. Anyway if you ever go past and find something nice i give you permission to purchase.
 
Love,
Elder Hall
 

No comments:

Post a Comment