Monday, October 7, 2013

Trip to BYU Health Center


Sounds like your having fun. Provo was fun though. I went with my ZL and the President gave him permission to meet his sister there. S0 she drove us around all morning with him and his two nephews and niece. Went to Krispy Kreme and Jasons Deli which were good. Went to my appointment very unprepared. I was told that i only needed to bring a passport and i was supposed to bring four passport pictures...very stressful. They said they think they will be able to do it if i send the passport pictures down via mail, which i did today. Hopefully it will work. They said it would take a while for it to get sent back and have it reprocessed. Everyone else in my district at the mtc all got there visas though...very frustrating. Back today though and we went shopping and i got permission to email today which is nice.

Its really hard out here though. We arent finding like any new invesigators and we are running out of people to teach. I know its because we arent working hard enough.  Hopefully this week will be better though.

My talk went alright i think. It was like 10 minutes long. Getting excited for general conference though, it should be good. I think we will just watch it from the stake center.

I get to meet so many awesome members here. We had dinner with a guy that drives apache helicopters for the army. Such a nice guy with a nice family. Lots of cool stories. One of our investigators, Michael V. is also a veteran. He's like 30 but he lost an eye in an explosion in Afganistan. He is married to a member and he loves us and the other missionaries.
 
Hope you have a great time in Bali!!
elder hall

No comments:

Post a Comment